Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Miracles...

My sweet hubby and I have been privileged to witness many miracles in our life together...but the three that stand out to me are my children and the miraculous ways in which God detailed their stories to be placed in our arms as our own precious children.

Miracle #1:
Our Bug came in 2007 as 2 lbs. and 13 oz. of pure miracle in one of the tiniest frames I'd ever seen.  I became a mom in a matter of seconds just hearing about her.  The gift of becoming her mother and father has radically changed our lives in more ways than I can recount. She is the very darling that made me a momma for the first time. That can never be replaced.

Miracle #2:
Our Doo came in 2009,  all 5 lbs. 14 oz. of her dark chocolate beauty was heavenly. I prayed over her, loved her and dreamed of kissing those dimpled cheeks for 5 weeks before we brought her home just days before Christmas.  The laughter and joy she brings to us could never be put into words. Her comedic timing and sincere laugh have provided such deep joy on so many long, hard days. She is beyond treasured.


Miracle #3:
Our little Raspberry will arrive in February of 2015.  After going on 13 years of marriage we were pleasantly shocked and surprised to find out that I was in fact carrying our 3rd miracle. Those two positive lines on that pregnancy test were just as miraculous as hearing those first two phone calls that changed our lives! Saw the miracle of this life today for the first time....and saw a perfectly beautiful heart rate set to arrive in mere months!
 
 
All three are miraculous...all three are our very own gifts from God.  All three are mine to love and adore...each precious in His sight and heaven sent.  How we are this blessed to have been given 3 miracles...we'll never know.
 
Every family is beautiful...but ours is my favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I am crying....so happy! God is great! I got pregnant after I filed to adopt Chris and Kevi...God knows and everything really is on His timeline!

    Could not be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise The Lord!' I am so excited!!! What a blessing!!! Yahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Would love to hear if you were blessed!

Blog Archive