Saturday, March 3, 2018

Baby Bee Turns Three!



Three. Three years ago today at precisely 3:00 am our third beautiful miracle from God, our third daughter...was born on the third day of the third month. Today she is three years old. Her golden birthday!!!

Time has truly flown by. Seems like just yesterday I was holding my hours-old girl and experiencing you in all your wonder for the first time. Alas, you have given me memories to treasure for a lifetime...and there is so much more ahead of you!!! You were born to be someone, do something and go somewhere...and to do it all shining the light of JESUS!!

This year you've learned so much, taught us so much and given joy to all those around you. I'm delighted each morning to hear your voice hollar "Momma, Daddy" and have us come running to see your happy face and then have your snuggles in bed, to hear you run to Doo's room to wake her up to play, to see you comfort Bug when "her habs a seeshure".  I love hearing you say things like "roon" for room, when you want to "mow" the rugs instead of vacuum, how you say "I love you too, Mommy" whenever I look in your eyes and say I love you, the way you call Doo your "beth frayand" and I hope she is always your best friend, how you could live at Babay and Popo's house because you love them so, your love for going to feed the "bawk bawks", your endless obsession with My Little Pony right now is adorable. I adore how you only have one volume to sing in...LOUD....and you sing all the time....wherever you are. I truly treasure you loving to cuddle with your "banie" and watch a "moomie" by the fire and how you think "Chrithmath" is the best time of the year just like me. You delight in getting "domahs" for breakfast any day of the week...anytime at all. Your love for "icream" is contagious and I love everything about you loving playing in the dirt...even if I don't enjoy cleaning you up!! I love going shopping at "Carget, Mar-mart and Yobby Yobby"...mostly because I love being with you and hearing you get so excited about going off anywhere--it's all an adventure to you! There are images of you from this year that I will never erase from my memory. Your rainboots worn rain or shine, you jumping carelessly on your "tampoline", singing Christmas music long after the holiday has passed on your microphone (the vacuum), dancing wherever we go-with or without music-you make your own!

Happy Birthday, Bee! You are and always will be our Baby Bee! We love you more than words could ever say!

Love,
Momma




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Would love to hear if you were blessed!

Blog Archive